Our Areas of Expertise
- Purchasing / Procurement / Vendor Management / E-Procurement
- Materials & Inventory Management & Systems
- Production, Supply, Demand & Master Planning
- Logistics / Distribution / Transportation Management
- Business to Business Customer Service / Customer Logistics
- Category Management
- Shopper / Consumer Insights
- Brand Management & Trade / Customer Marketing
- Merchandising, Allocation & Replenishment
How We Approach Your Brief
We know that no two searches are ever the same and therefore every search begins with an “assignment needs assessment”. In order to accommodate this process our recruitment management approach is built to be flexible. We determine the nature of the hire, the process and resources required to deliver it in a timely, efficient & cost effective manner. Then we design our strategy.
How We Stack The Odds In Our Favour
We believe it is always better to “measure twice and cut once”. The search and recruitment process is an investment in time, so lining up all the key figures and assessing their perspectives are critical preliminary steps. We then distil these views into a brief—which defines the parameters for our search. Our team then designs a behavioural and qualifications based model and applies it against the pre-qualified candidates to produce a short list of options to present to you. RK Canada has developed this approach in order to leave you with the simplest decision to make: which of the candidates to hire.
Are you ready to create a big competitive advantage for your company? Please call us to discuss a particular assignment, find out more information or connect with one of our dedicated consultants contact us at: